3D Print & Innovation Lab
The 3D Print and Innovation Lab is dedicated to improving the quality of care and patient safety through innovation, research and design.
We pride ourselves in the following:
- Improving patient safety and quality of care through innovation
- Reduce the cost of care while improving outcomes
- Inspire healthcare providers, patients, staff and students to cultivate in innovative ideas
- Encourage others health care networks to follow our lead
- The team works closely with physicians, nurses, residents and students to create, design, and tests their ideas.
The dedicated lab is located at St. Luke’s Bethlehem Campus in the Estes Building on the first floor. It includes multiple 3d printers, mold making and casting workspace, post-processing space, paint studio, and material storage.
3D Print and Innovation Lab supports the development and production of
- Anatomical Models
- Customized Trainers
- Customized Education Tools
- Medical Devices
To propose a project or connect and collaborate: